View Single Post
Old 06-20-2002, 10:54 AM
Administrator

Default VonDole~Mosser and company w/trimmed PRO cards

Posted By: Dr.Richard Koos

Believe me, and you can verify this with Brian C.D., there aren't that many rocks in New York large enough for me to hide under. And it took an idiotic statement, not an insensitive one (do you really fathom me as being weak enough that I can be bothered by an insensitive comment?). Irony and stupidity motivated my response, not "sensitivity".
You speak of a card I didn't send you but like MANY with an axe to grind and not enough arm power to weild it, you were afflicted with "selective amnesia" 1/2 way through the "story" of the missing Tango Egg Bescher. Let's tell the rest of the story, all VERIFIABLE with emails from YOU containing the original unalterable HEADERS!
Your mailing address was different than your PayPal verified address. YOU gave me instructions on where to send it, which is exactly what I did and I have the post office receipt (which I did send you a copy of to prove this fact). At the time I sent you the card, not only were you on vacation (which came to light in one of your emails 2 months AFTER the card didn't show up....why did you WAIT for two months to ask me why the card wasn't sent instead of letting me know something was amiss after 1 or 2 weeks had expired and you still hadn't received it?), but you MOVED. I've got an email with you telling me to send it here, then another telling me I should have sent it there, and that you LIVED in Oklahoma but now live in Ohio but were on vacation. Why didn't you tell me to suspend delivery/shipment of the card until you decided exactly where you were going to be with some certainty? The PO doesn't offer Express or Priority Gypsy service. You give me and address (you did), I give THEM the address (I did..you HAVE the receipt scan), and they confirmed delivery. I followed YOUR instructions for delivery and the PO confirmed delivery.
The ironic thing about the whole transaction is that I didn't make a penny. The card was taken on consignment. Tell me again about what a thief I am and what boulders I can find to hide under. It's actually very amusing in a childish satirical manner for you to be inferring that. Morals!! Please..you're killing me! Buy $21,401 worth of valueless Pro graded cards ($1.00 more than what I spent on them), and after finding out that they're garbage and the seller won't take them back, keep them, suffer from your own ignorance in silence. Resist the urges to not only bounce the cards on another unsuspecting dolt (I had just started collecting and didn't realize that Pro = S**T) but to also go back to the Sellers and puree' them with your bare hands. THEN, YOU'LL be the Champion guppy of Pro-Graded cards and I'll be more than willing to listen to your 50 minute lecture on "Morals".