View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 09:32 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOFautosChris View Post
Michael Those are great ! Are those all in some type of history of rock n roll book ? Did you purchase the book that way or obtain the signatures in person.

As for me met Bill Cosby the other day and added these to my non sport collection.

Great Stuff! I've been collecting comedians for a while:

I met Eric Idle in Los Angeles; most nervous I've ever been meeting a celebrity or athlete:

Got this almost 20 years ago at a MADD fundraiser:

Woody Allen endorsed check

Martin Mull. In 1988 Martin Mull stole the show at the Improv. The event was an All-Star Toast to the Improv shown on HBO. On stage were Mull, Billy Crystal, Robin Williams, Robert Klein, Paul Rodriguez and Richard Lewis. Unlike most comedy shows, the comedians were actually sitting on stools behind whoever was at the mike, which gave the sitting comedians the chance to interfere with whoever was supposed to be speaking, which Williams and Crystal did repeatedly. Martin Mull got up there and quietly, calmly cut every one of the others to shreds with a low-key zinger arsenal. He even had Robin Williams sputtering with nothing to say in response. He hit Robert Klein for that "rehearsed spontaneity" that he is so well known for, embarrassed Paul Rodriguez on using his ethnicity as a fountain of jokes by showing how racist they would be if a white man like Mull told them, and shut Williams down by pointing out how he parlayed his otherwise debilitating mental illnesses into a career. It was one of the greatest performances I have ever seen.

Desi Arnaz:

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...