View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 03:40 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwolf1963 View Post
Question - has anyone else noticed the option to give a star rating for shipping costs and/or communication on eBay to PWCC has been removed? On my most recent - they got an automatic 5 stars on each despite their new inflated shipping rates of late and not responding to questions.

Nobody else gets that .. that I am aware of (unless shipping was free)

$25 ship on 6 cards on most recent, then then they show up in a cheap, flimsy $7 USPS flat rate envelope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
Shipping costs also include packing materials and labor costs. It does take time to properly package a shipment.

As for the feedback on communication I believe this is only an option if you asked a question related to this purchase. I have received a quick response any time I've contacted pwcc and have never found their shipping costs to be unreasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
++ this. It's not 1984. No one works for $3.50/hour any longer. If PWCC stayed in CA, it would be double that. The days of doing anything cheap in America are over; China does that for us.
I am not sure how charging $25 dollars for shipping then having your pkg show up in a $7 envelope equates, but I guess some are OK with that it seems.