View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 02:09 PM
Bob Davies

Here's my recent experience from their last auction. I am not trying to be positive or negative, I am trying to be factual.

Keep in mind I am in Canada, which (depending on the seller) can range from normal ($3) to outrageous.

As usual, I was looking at several cards, and ended up winning only one. I think I won the card for $117. Shipping was advertised as being $20, which I took into consideration when bidding.

Invoice came in, and shipping was charged at $40. I sent a note, and within 24 hours I received a reply, and a change back to $20. I then asked if I get it sent to a US address, how would that affect shipping? Again, within 24 hours, I received a reply saying it would be $4 to a US address.

I asked for the invoice to be updated, changed the billing address, and received an updated invoice.

I paid the invoice, and was then left positive feedback by PWCC. I have not yet left feedback, as I will wait for the package to arrive before doing so.