View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 03:55 PM
J.
Jonathan Rys.kamp

Default What is the card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportscardtheory View Post
I thought this deserves it's own thread, because it really exposes the mindset of Brent Huigens/PWCC during all this. Not humbled, not empathic, not sympathetic, not helpful, no acceptance, just outright defiance.

In response to a return request based on lack of consumer confidence in PWCC items in light of recent revelations -

"The message boards have many things wrong. This card was not consigned by Gary Moser (just FYI). More importantly It also shows no signs of alteration, and as such this isn’t a card we can directly enforce our return policy.

These boards are out of control in many ways, and are defacing cards for little reason and I’m sorry for this slander against a card you own. If you’d like you can certainly always send the card to PSA for their reconfirmation of the grade and it’s accuracy. Soon we also hope to have a program in place where we can facilitate this review for cards which have been slandered on the boards. If you’d like to check back later this month we hope to have that option in place." - Brent Huigens

These altered cards are "slandered". SLANDERED. Let that wording sink in.

Out of curiosity, what card is it that you are returning, how do you believe it was altered, and how long ago did you buy it?

I do believe that any card that is within the eBay buyers window should be able to be returned for any reason. Also, I do believe that any card that is shown to be altered should be able to be returned. However, I would not think that PWCC should be required to accept returns on every card they have ever sold based upon this scandal.

As such, I was just wondering if you can give us more info (and ideally photos) about the card in question, so that we can judge his response accordingly.