View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 01:02 PM
Taylor Hamilton

As someone who has been pretty pissed off with this whole situation, I also wanted to keep the group informed...

I submitted a request to ebay and PayPal about an hour ago. PWCC responded right away with this message via ebay:

"Thank you for your participation in our auction and we understand your concerns and we are committed to address any and all issues like this. Please rest assured that for the vast majority of professionally graded items the cards are properly graded and their authenticity is not in question. If you have evidence that a card was altered, we will happily send it in to the grading company for their review and if there is a problem with the item you are entitled to a full refund through our Marketplace Guarantee. If you reach out to our customer service team at their email cs@pwccmarketplace.com we can begin the process for you. Thank you for your understanding."

Then within 30 minutes of receiving that message, I got this message (which would have saved us all a lot of time and pounding on our keyboards):

"Good news! Your return request is approved. The seller will provide you with a return shipping label to send the item back."

I hope we can get this hobby back to a place where it is fun... where we all have the feeling of ripping open packs as kids... and can move away from those trying to take advantage of the hobby and ruin beautiful artifacts of the past.