View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 04:41 PM

Here is some info on the 6 x 9 sets. I am very certain these are accurate and complete. The 1956 set I have is identical to SCD listing and I also have the rizzuto for a total of 23 photos. Becketts list this set at 24 includingEddie Robinson and rizzuto as part of this set. I have the Robinson photo but I think it is from one of those all star game photo packs issued in the 50's as the photo is so slightly larger than the other 23 in the Yankees set. The other times I have come across this Yankees set they never have the Robinson in the set. The set I purchased did not have the Robinson photo in it but did have the rizzuto.

1959 New York Yankees photographs. Sixteen photo set. Bauer. Berra Carey. Ditmar ford. Howard Kucks . Kubek. Larsen. Mantle. McDougald. Richardson. Slaughter. Skowron. Stengel. Turley. The envelope is white with 1959 New York Yankees photographs. . . Printed in blue. There are two versions of the envelope but say the same thing.

1960 set has fourteen photos. Berra. Carey. Ditmar. Duren. Ford. Howard. Kubek . Mantle. McDougald. Richardson. Shantz. Skowron. Stengel. Turley. The envelope is white with blue print. "1960 New York Yankees photographs"