View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 05:54 AM
Stephen
Stephen Abb.ondandolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuysportsephemera View Post
Nope....not everything is at your fingertips just by googling it and hoping that your first search gives you the answer that you are looking for. My personal opinion is that the members here have spoiled you. I would guess that you lead all members with “please help me posts” since you joined in 2016. To be brutally honest, I’m shocked that members still help you on a regular basis because it is clear that you are just a dealer trying to make a profit. I would feel differently if you were a collector.

Jeff
Jeff, if you followed my posts as you say you have, you would see I was a collector who tried to turn his passion into a business. I still collect jackie Robinson like I always have. You don't know me and it sounds like everything you say to all my posts is basically jealousy. Because people answer my questions they spoil me? I ask questions to learn. The funny thing is everyone here learns from me asking questions as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Just for fun I did a quick google search and bingo the top listing was Key Man Collectibles check list of all the New York Picture Photo Packs. Google is your friend.http://keymancollectibles.com/photos...kchecklist.htm

I saw that but there were no photos. How could you confirm with no photo? Thanks again for chiming in on my threads with no help.