View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 07:24 AM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter729 View Post
Bobby, I don't know you other than from your posts on here, but it always seems like there is some drama involved with all of your transactions. Either every one of your cards sells too low, or something is lost then mysteriously appears, or whatever. Seems like a lot of drama around every situation.

Do you think that maybe, just maybe, potential buyers are aware of the drama which tends to follow you, and might shy away from your listings, to avoid getting sucked into a potential scenario? All it might take is one buyer to get soured and stay away, and maybe he would've caused the final price to be $900 instead of $730. Is it worth the posts complaining about things, to lose money on a sale?

Like I said, I don't recall any transactions with you and don't have any personal negative experience, but maybe pump the brakes a bit on the drama, as it certainly could have a negative impact by causing potential buyers to look elsewhere....
That appears to be a made up assumption, as the card that was "lost" was only the 2nd one "lost" in over a 20 year career. Pretty good track record. And for you to think I am "drama filled" tells me you know nothing about me at all. I am one of the LEAST drama filled people there is. I HATE drama! Im also one of the most professional people you can deal with. Just ask anyone who has done a group sub with me.