View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 09:23 PM
Administrator

Default the new board is being scrapped for the time being

Posted By: Tim Kindler

It is too bad to hear about all of the troubles that the new sight is bringing to all of those who are working so hard at it. I second the toughts of others who are thankful for a site to go to for the discussion of vintage baseball and cards whether it is this one or the new one that Leon, Brian, Dan, Mattt and Mike have been working on. I am very ignorant when it comes to technology and it will take me a while to get used to a new forum/board, but that is my problem and I will eventually adapt and get it just like I did the old one. It was a little slow, but I sure wasn't going to complain when I knew that Leon and the others were working on technology problems that I couldn't even begin to understand. I'm pretty sure all of the guys above mentioned receive no or little compensation for the amount of time and effort they put into maintaining this board or creating and maintaining the new one, so I certainly wouldn't ever complain. Will it take some time to get used to...sure, but complain about an awesome sight like this and the future site... are you kidding me?

Thanks Guys, Keep up the good work with improving the board!
Tim Kindler