View Single Post
Old 06-23-2023, 03:13 PM
Eddie S.
Eddie Smi.th

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonefishin View Post
Hey there, Jim here, I'm assuming this is Mike. Thanks for posting. Eddie provided a lot of information and insight. I appreciate your comments on PSA, and I'm concerned a little as they don't list either Melton or Schindler in their price listing for authentication. I'm going to drop them off at the Long Beach Expo show on Friday and pick up the Schindler on Saturday. I'm also having them classify and encapsulate the Melton, so it will take a couple of months to get that one back.

Congratulations on your Indy autograph collection. I checked out the links and read the articles. Pretty impressive and I'm guessing tremendously hard to complete. My hat's off to you.
I am kind of surprised about Milton not being listed, but Schindler probably is not a big enough name for PSA to specifically list. He only ran Indy three times and never finished in the top 10. I wonder if PSA even has any experience with his signature.

Last edited by Bored5000; 06-23-2023 at 03:18 PM.