View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 09:16 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemany2k View Post
I bought one from him he listed that was brown and it's not it's just kind of faded. I also noticed some of his cards from GAI definitely look trimmed. The Christy Mathewson he has right now was Gai graded 8 he wanted 15 grand for it now I see it's crossed over to SGC authentic and he still wants 5k. He bought a beautiful red portrait t206 Cobb from me graded authentic by SGC and cracked it open and sent it back to SGC and somehow it came back and 4. 5. I was sick for a month. I posted the two pictures about a month ago on this forum where mine was graded authentic and then converted over to a 4. 5 I also sold him a green cobb portrait graded psa 2 which he enhance the color on Photoshop to make the green look so much better than it actually was and I feel sorry for the guy that bought it because I know he had to be disappointed. I dealt with him one time and it will be my last he's quite a Sly one

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Hey guy,

Bastian is one of 14 - Southern Leaguer's that is an impossible card with a brown OLD MILL back. Check-out this thread.... http://www.net54baseball.com/showthr...=125226&page=2

TED Z

T206 Reference