View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 02:56 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
I took L.A. to go all the way and win it all, aka, 2014, but unfortunately, that obviously didn't happen.
After watching Vegas put out the Kings, I certainly think they have what it takes to go all the way even though they lost last night.

In the east, I took Pitts to go all the way and to meet L.A. in the final but now I am not so sure as these Bruins are playing very good! I personally can't see them losing to Tampa, but, of course, like some of my first round picks, I could be way off?

With no chance of winning the pool I am in, I am rooting for Vegas. James Neal is my wife's distant cousin, plus I'd like to see this Cinderella story continue too.
Well, that lasted all of one game! Congrats to Tampa Bay, you played great.

Now that Vegas put out SJ, I want them to continue but getting by Winnipeg, who I think will get by Nashville, will be no easy task. They are playing great for basically a bunch of misfits. I think any team in the east is going to be in tough against a western team, but lots of hockey left yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemb View Post
I've enjoyed watching the hockey this year. I do miss the Rangers being in. Rooting for Tampa Bay (I call them Rangers-South). Don't really care for Washington but all other teams are ok. Just like watching good playoff hockey. Mike
Playoff Hockey is the best. It's a time for the underdogs to shine and make a name for themselves.
I'd like to see Pitts get by Washington, but they are in tough now. If Washington goes on, I hope TB beats them 4 straight.