View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 04:44 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
Jim, you are correct. It is wrong to bring in anyone's faimly. There is the problem that she is the head of the Company. I still think Travis should answere but he has put her in a reall bad position
She appears to have an active role in the website though.

---------------------------------
Hello, welcome to my planet. I am Nora Roste and I created Autograph Planet for your enjoyment. I am your hostess ready to help you in your wonderful journey of collecting autographs. I have given my husband Travis, the boxing guy, the task of adminstering the site, so I can more easily help you with your collecting needs. You will be hearing from both of us a lot, and let me know how we can help you here at Autograph Planet.

I am originally from Philippines, which is on the other side of Autograph Planet, ha, but we have our celebrities there, too. Most notably Manny Pacquiao, but also billiards legend Efren Reyes and Americans who have Filipino heritage such as DWTS Cheryl Burke, and Tia Carrere, Phoebe Cates, Lou Diamond Philips and a lot more.

I have a lot of entertainment and collecting interests and it will be fun to learn yours! You will be seeing more posts from me and my sidekick, that's my husband, as we travel together on this spinning globe we call the Autograph Planet. Mabuhay!
-----------------------------------