View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 05:53 AM
Bill Hedin

Default Have fun everyone!

Welcome to everyone attending the GBSCC show! This is the area that I promoted thousands of shows from the late 1970's until I got sick in 2008.

I wish I was able to attend and see so many of you wonderful friends from our community in the area as well as our home here on Net 54.

I live in Framingham which is about 40 minutes away. If anyone has time and would like to get a coffee or drink in my area, I will be around all day Friday.
Just message me or call me!

I will be in Newburyport with my wife, children and grand-children the rest of the weekend.

I just want to welcome all attendees to my home area. We have a rich hobby history in Massachusetts. I can still remember when the club was formed by such dear friends including Hall's Nostalgia, and the late Bill Carvalho and Billy Gradzewicz.

I simply hope you all enjoy the event and add some nice items to your collection. The show is a real treat for all that attend.

I am very proud to be heading into 2012 with the security that our hobby is in great hands with Net 54 being the focal point of our shared interests. I find comfort in knowing that collecting has a real headquarters with our great leader, Leon, and so many great members.

It's an honor and a privilege to be a part of something great: Net 54!

Enjoy your weekend,

Bill Hedin