View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 07:49 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Because we all need a good laugh. It is way better than being in the BST section and constantly getting bumped over members actually trying to sell their item(s).

I am still not sure if Stephen is a long time employee of a card shop, someone that has no idea what they are buying and returning all the items he paid pennies on the dollar for that turned out not to be worth 50X what he paid, a guy trying to sell some stuff to buy a new house, or someone trying to trade up from a few 100 dollar card to a 52 Topps Mickey Mantle.

No matter what is going on you have to give him props for using the main page to advance his personal goals. Plus lets not forget his spamming this thread to every single section of this forum. Not just anybody can get away with that.
Now if this post does not make you at least smile you have no sense of humor.

-the only decision Leon has made since I've been a member that I definitely disagreed with.

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente