View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 03:27 AM
marty quinn

Default mr mint

''''THE BIGGEST PIECE OF CRAP EVER""" what he done to that guy on youtube was plain robbery and manipulation, they tried to keep him at bay with humor, and stupid dry wit. Rosendouche also turns the pages like a novice, what he is trying to do is convey to paul that this isnt a big deal to him. once he blurted out the first set offer and got no resistance he was off to ripoffville. the other jerk wad's did the same. karma is a bitch, i hope they get it back 10 fold. to even put this on youtube you gotta be so full of yourself that you dont see wor care what the blow back might be.......

here is my mr. rosendouche story.......i bid in his 2001 auction, i spend $12,500.....i was buying from him since 82, spent trunk fulls of money. anyway it's october 2001, he calls me at work and tells me i was the underbidder in an auction somebody wont pay on, i tell him i do not want the item, i spent my limit. meanwhile i am whispering because we are having a moment of silence for a bunch of friends who died on 9/11, tears are rolling down my face, tell him very nicely i gotta go, he starts screaming at me, he dont give a shit about my moment of silence, i am fuc%%$g him, that i am this and that, and i am now banned from any future auction. the jerko%% even sent me a letter saying so...sorry a bad man died, so what. no legend in my mind, a bully rotten human being....so happy he lived long enough to see that 52 topps find to be worth obscene money.....what idiot doesnt sit on 10 mantles and a dozen high number runs, shows you he really didnt have a clue....