View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 10:06 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxman View Post
I posted a picture from his facebook account on the PSA board after he continued to make personal threats against me and others. Its true a picture says a thousand words especially in this case and explains the gang lingo in his post. I deleted it after a few board members said that was crossing the line. Although I only posted it after Joey threatened to come to "my house and take a dump on my front porch". Obviously, from this thread and others I am not the only person Joey has threatened.
Ok, my final conclusion (as of now) on this particular situation is......I don't think pooping on someone's porch is cause for the FBI to get involved or even someone to feel threatened, necessarily. If anyone poops on my front porch I will let my miniature beagle take care of them...that'll teach them. I don't think Joey is a bad guy but, according to him too, has made some mistakes. I have not seen where he has scammed, ripped off, or seriously threatened anyone on this board. I am willing to start with a clean slate on JoeyF. Also, for the record, if someone backs out of 1-2 deals, communicates well and is apologetic and doesn't rip anyone off, then to me, that is life and it happens. If it happens much more than that, in a short time period, then that person probably shouldn't be on our BST.

On the other hand, this SAM1952, is a person that I do believe has allegedly made very serious threats to another board member and that will not be tolerated at all. From my records, right now, I don't think JoeyF and Sam1952 are the same person. I will always work with the authorities and members to help in those instances.