View Single Post
Old 04-15-2005, 01:05 AM
Administrator

Default COMPLETE T-206 SET FOUND!

Posted By: TJ Schwartz

If anyone has questions, please feel free to call me at the store between noon and 7PM PST. 818-760-3800

For scans of the Plank and Magie, please email me at porkyssports@aol.com. We will be sending scans out of Fridays and Mondays, the 2 days my tech guy works. Email tonight or Friday and you will get them!

NO one will EVER know who Mr. X is! I do enjoy the guessing though, but have sworn not to devulge it.

Been a store owner for 17 years now, specializing in Vintage cards and autos. Parting with it was a no-brainer to me. Business is business unless it falls into one of the following catagories. My personal collection consists of:

1. Sports boigraphies and books signed by the guy the book is about. I have over 400, mostly deceased HOF'ers and famous Americans like Paige, Dean, Mathewson, Ruth, Jackie, Honus, and more. Just won the PT Barnum signed 1888 Bio in Mastro, Wednesday night.

2. Celebrity single signed baseballs. Have over 500. Many ridiculously tough ones like Spencer Tracy, Errol Flynn, Lucille Ball, Reagon, Nixon, the ONLY Stevie Wonder signed ball, the ONLY Bob Dylan signed ball, etc. Was a TV writer in another life and started this 20 years ago.

3. Mickey Mantle. Have over 300 signed items, many one of a kinders, Most attained in person. Grew up 3 blocks from Yankee Stadium and was there when Roger hit #61.Have at least one of every card that matters.

4. 500 HR club single signed balls, jerseys, and bats. Have all the balls, most bats and some jerseys. They are really tough!

5. Celebrity signed photos. Who DON'T I have is the question. Have over 1000, with 50% deceased.

6. Anything cool Yankee stuff.

If anyone out there has something on the list, feel free to contact me. TJS