View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 09:52 AM
Ted Zanidakis

Default The T206 "Exclusive 12" of the 460-Only series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jantz View Post
Hi Ted

These are the same 12 players I started a thread about back in May of 2010 as to being sheet mates or possibly making up a sheet due to the wet sheet transfers that appear consistently on them.

Since then, we now know these 12 players also have Red Hindu backs.

Can't be a coincidence, can it?

46 known players with a Sweet Caporal 350-460 f#42 back to date.

Minus the 12 Red Hindu players pictured in your first post and we come up with 34.

Interesting huh?

12 or 34, I'm not sure what the magic number is, but it sure makes for good research and fun. I have my own theories, but those are for another thread.

Great thread Ted!

Jantz
Thanx Jantz

Can this be a coincidence....how about chalking it up to...."great minds think alike"

Anyhow, I have been tracking these 12 subjects since I started on my AMERICAN BEAUTY 460 (AB 460) sub-set, about 7 years ago.

What struck me about these 12 - T206's was that they were, without question, much more available with AB 460 backs than any of the other 63 subjects with the AB 460 back.
Subsequently, I also noticed that these same T206 guys were more available with the red HINDU backs, than the other T206's with this scarce back. Furthermore, that these 12
were the only T206 red HINDU cards in the 460-Only series. So, all that and other factors regarding rare backs (noted in Post #1 here) suggested to me that they were "special".
Therefore, I refer to them as the "Exclusive 12".

Best regards,

TED Z

Last edited by tedzan; 02-25-2013 at 08:07 PM.