View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 03:49 PM

Default if

PSA did not include a grading report, they would prob be afraid of the liability of "missing something" in the report....so it's much easier to just say "RESTORED" ....print a 20 cent label.....seal an almost half a million dollar card in a 2 dollar piece of plastic, while some 18 year old kid for all we know sealed it up in the back room.....c'mon.....this shit is common sense!

include credentials of the grader, include the amount of time spent grading the card, include the "extent " and detailed list either corroborating what the original restoration or "re creation" report either disclosed or didn't...then collect you r multi k grading fee...

such a "high" profile card should be thoroughly evaluated, documented, scanned, and a detailed list cross checking what was "allegedly" done to the card to "restore" in this case "re create" the card......

I'm sorry again PSA .... I have to say this is weak......if card restoration will be accepted in the future, include and disclose all this info, before and after pictures , and detailed info from the grader! just to mention a few .... especially on such high profile cards......then justify the high price to slab it...

even then I still would steer clear of any of these "creations"

to each his own, but don't f up our hobby even more

JOHN VANDERBECK

Last edited by mrvster; 12-16-2018 at 03:50 PM.