View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 11:11 AM
Kyle May

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinMike View Post
I've been on vacation the last week plus and haven't had a chance to respond to this thread and there are several points I think should be made.

Tell you what Cliff, I will PayPal you $100 if you show me a thread where the first political post was made by someone with views similar to Barry's, Barry actually read the thread, and Barry didn't tell him to knock it off or complain about it.

I have seen very few political posts on this forum (but I don't read very many of the threads). But it seems like the ones I have seen are almost always started by someone with a particular slant similar to the one that set Barry off. And Cliff, why don't you show me a post you made telling someone with views similar to yours to knock it off or complain about it.

What??!! A thread about 9/11 is automatically political? Since when? Only deplorable people try to make 9/11 political. Hmm, I guess your last sentence says it all, huh?

Wow!! Another one. Okay, I have to ask. What about 9/11 is political? What?

This forum has rules. One of those rules is no politics. Why should rule breakers simply be ignored? I think the prudent thing would be to report them and see how the moderators handle it.

I really do hope you respond to my previous question. I really want to know why you think 9/11 is so political.

I strongly disagree with you and Leon. David's post was political. It was about one political party trying to score points with their base about something said by someone in the other political party.

Bobby, if you look on the main page where the water cooler section is listed, you will see this, "Please no politics or religion." What is there about that statement that you are not able to understand?
Pot calling the kettle black with that last question, considering this entire post by you fans the flames of exactly what you're saying should be kept off the forum. And no, I'm not going to answer anything you just asked.

Now, here's a card that the power & vastness of this forum miraculously gave me a second chance on. I hope this forum lives on forever - such a great network.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hartley.jpg (53.0 KB, 402 views)
File Type: jpg Hartley back.jpg (40.5 KB, 403 views)

- Hall of Famers
Progress: 318/340 (93.53%)

- Grover Hartley PC
Needs: T207 Anonymous Factory 25 Back, 1914 New York Evening Sun Supplements, 1917 D328 Weil Baking Co., and (possibly) 1917 Merchant's Bakery

- Jim Thome PC

- Cleveland Indians Franchise Hall of Fame