View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 08:27 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dariushou View Post
The only right thing to do in my opinion is to either pull the auction or put it in the title of the auction. It needs to be clear and conspicuous and anything less such as including it in the description is not going to hold up. It's ridiculous to do anything other than those two options in my opinion. If someone buys that card and claim they didn't see the fine print (the description) then you will lose. FTC Standard and let me tell you something..it applies here. You know the card is altered and so does everyone reading this forum and Brent. Anything less is fraud in my opinion.
If I were even trying to do this right I would also include a picture of the card in the AUTH holder. And take out that fraudulent statement that the 2 grade is appropriate. No it isn't and you know it.

But I don't see any way to do this right. It's an altered card in a 2 holder and all the disclosure in the world isn't going to stop the buyer from reselling it without disclosure and that is a real concern.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 07-06-2019 at 08:27 PM.