View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 12:37 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default A pair of very rare Buck Herzog T206's traveling to Cooperstown Show & the National

These two rare Herzog cards received a lot of attention and inquiries at both the Cooperstown Show and at the National. Anyhow, they will be traveling
further west to the Culver City (California) Show in October. Where they stop is anyone's guess.

Mark Macrae and I had really great Shows in both Cooperstown and Chicago. And, we hit some fine eating places on our travels in between.

I acquired this beautiful 1910 COUPON Chance....which has great eye. . .Got this AB 460 Crawford in a reasonable trade. A card which I've lost out
appeal. And, an upgrade on the current one in my Super-Print subset . . .on in four Auctions. Of which, the AB 460 Crawfords went for crazy prices.

. .
. .

A highlight of my Chicago Show was a nice deal on this 1888 S.F. Hess (N321) John Smith (San Francisco Pioneers) of which I could not pass up.

TED Z
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________
LOOKING for these 6 - T206 guys to complete my AMERICAN BEAUTY 460 sub-set (75 cards)

AMES (hands over head)....CAMNITZ (hands over head)....DOYLE (portrait)....McGRAW (portrait-cap)
McQUILLAN (bat)....TINKER (bat off)