View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 02:18 PM
James M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValKehl View Post
Congrats, James - I sense that it doesn't get any better for you than this! Maybe get them properly framed, and then hang them on the walls of your man cave?
It's certainly up there for me. I also really enjoy his 500 Home Run Club Lithograph, and eventually I would like to purchase one. I lost out on it at the most recent REA auction but I wasn't too upset as they appear every so often, and the Bank Signature on it seemed very light. However it could've just been the picture. I know someone on the forums won it.

Concerning the framing point, The Small Mancave I have right now, will crtainly be seeing this collection on its walls however due to the fact that most of the space receives sunlight, I'm most likely going to take the suggestion that a forum member made on another thread, which is scanning each of the pictures individually, printing them on high quality photo paper, and displaying those that way the signatures don't fade. In the meantime the actual pictures themselves will be properly stored, in a place where they autographs won't fade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CW View Post
Interesting. Thanks!

I'm going to see if I could reach out to Ron Lewis himself concerning the history behind these. I believe he has a public email address, if not I'm sure someone here on the forums knows of a way to contact him. Would love to learn the full backstory.