View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 08:14 AM
Orlando Rodriguez

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
The OP did take a crushing and whether some agree with his methods or not, it worked. It's amazing to me how the cards went lost for 30 days, but once this thread was started they were miraculously found that very same day. I agree with Leon, I don't believe the cards would have been found (at least not anytime soon) if not for this thread. I truly believe it was an honest mistake, but it sure lit a fire under someone to find the cards.

This is nothing new though. I've seen similar situations like this before here where someone will complain against a board member and/or seller and the OP gets lambasted all because the one being complained against is considered a "good guy" in the hobby.
Correct me if I am wrong, but this Brown Old Mill issue seems important. If it is, in fact, a Brown Old Mill, then it had no business in a lot of commons that sold for $500. If, on the other hand, the card was mislabeled, shouldn't that little detail have been mentioned in the description? I wonder if the OP even knew about the OldMill or if it was his motivation for purchasing the lot. It would certainly explain his anxiety about not getting the lot he purchased. Perhaps he will chime-in on that, though he may have PTSD after the beating he took.