View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 05:45 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantitiwinit View Post
I see cardregistry is away until March 31 on ebay. Hmmm. Guessing it might be a bit longer.
They aren't away from their computer . Here is a message I received last night...He or she is going to let Joe O know of our forum. I am guessing he knows about it.

"I went on the Forum to reply that Paypal, Joe Orlando (President of PSA), and his attorney have ALL backed Cardregistry on this issue, and I'm scheduled to have a conversation with him shortly as he is on West Coast time. I'm actually going to notify him of this Forum to see what we can do to have this thread removed. I'm clearly not worried about Bob Evans as I have a successful business to run, and I don't have time to deal with an unstable individual. Our name has been cleared of any wrong doing, and it is very unprofessional as well as childish that you would block us from replying to these accusations. With that said, I will look at my options as soon as I speak to Joe's Counsel tonight to see what can be done about this silly situation. I am extremely professional unlike Mr. Robert Evans, and I will ensure that this matter is not forgotten.

Thank you, and have a great day. "