View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 07:20 PM
Yld.er Ri.za

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 'stache View Post
You've gotten into it now with three different posters in the short amount of time you've been here. That's a trend. You purport to not like internet tough guys, but that's exactly how you come off.

Here's an idea: instead of escalating things by insulting a fellow member's intelligence when they don't agree with you, or say something you construe as an insult, take the high road.

“It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.”
― Voltaire
I counted two. I put them on ignore. A third one said something and I just put him on ignore without responding, so I took the high road on the third one. Some people are just too annoying to ignore without letting them know what they truly are.

Actually, I'm not a keyboard tough guy because if any of the ones trying to start something with me want to tell me in person, they are more than welcome to do it, and I will gladly meet them in person if they want to come to New York. One of them was playing the victim claiming he was asking a question, but he was more making a comment in the form of a question which had nothing to do with the issue, but was merely an accusation. The first one attacked me on another thread. I initially ignored him. That's why I responded to him. I then put him on ignore as well because he was a waste of time.

I was posting months ago, but stopped because I got sick of reading someone the things the keyboard tough guys say. Some of it is really sad.

I have no problem with someone disagreeing with me, but when they are nasty about it, they've crossed the line. It seems that Poblemstein's fans seem to like to attack anyone that doesn't think he is the greatest.

Last edited by Acollector; 04-08-2014 at 07:23 PM.