Thread: pwcc
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 04:01 PM
T@yl0r $ch0ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Actually, to me, except for making the mistake of 1 or 2 times hearing about it, the whole post from Brent was spot on. I hope if someone sends him a report of a major bid retractor bidding in his auctions that he will take action. On the scanner settings, I always leave them at their defaults. It's just the best way and it seems to be the most accurate scans, all in all.
Leon,

Not sure he is planning on doing anything though about the general bid retractions outside of his auctions. But at the same time, as long as they aren't retracting bids on his auctions, why should it matter to him?

"Anyone who retracts a bid in our auction is flagged by eBay trust and safety and their account is labeled with the improper action."

Can we actual tell if someone retracted a bid in one of HIS auctions (or any SPECIFIC auction)? Ebay reports retraction totals, but I'll leave it to one of the experts to answer this.

Obviously that is a "bigger picture" problem. And if it doesn't matter to ebay, why should it matter to any particular seller (beyond their own auctions)?