View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 06:59 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynparson View Post
I am having difficulty seeing your point. You have been getting away with it for years so why are you complaining? You should have always been paying a use tax in Pennsylvania. Because you chose to violate the law and now you can’t you wish to complain? Don’t really see a valid argument from your end.
As someone who has a wife and family from PA, I feel the use tax seems illegal as possible under logical reason. Yes it's a law, but not right and should be challenged by the voters. There simply is no difference in enforcing this or jackbooting the PA population into providing all receipts and records of money spent on any physical item while out of state and taxing that too. The only difference is this is mailed to you. Soon the states with "use tax" will be essentially double taxing residents as they will be paying sax tax in those home states that require it and then on their PA address. Those states without sales tax will certainly have advantages to buyers and future residents moving to avoid overtaxation.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.