View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 09:18 AM
$cotty @.utin

Default My 9 year old wants to collect TTM Autographs....would appreciate advice.

Good morning,
So I am not an autograph collector, I do have a couple that I've picked up over the years but it has never been a focus of my collecting. My 9yo son is a huge baseball fan and loves all things baseball related. He loves autographs so I took him to a few shows and local signings, and he recently learned that you can mail players and ask them for their autograph.

Honestly, aside from your standard google searches, Im not really sure how to start or the best practices to go about baseball TTM. His favorite players are from the Astros, Dodgers, and Boston (what can he say, he likes the winners! As a military brat, we've moved quite a bit and haven't had a chance for him to get a true "home team").

Any chance the community here can offer some advice or best practices?

Thank you in advance!

Here is his first 8 list he wanted to write to:
1. Nolan Ryan
2. Bryce Harper
3. Hank Aaron
4. Cody Bellinger
5. Jose Altuve
6. Alex Bregman
7. George Springer
8. Jack Marisnike (sp?)

** I know its a who's who list in a lot of areas. I didn't want to discourage him from at least writing a letter. I think its part of learning about life and the hobby.

Vintage Army Football Collection
http://www.wix.com/armyautin/vintage-army-football