View Single Post
Old 10-03-2004, 08:57 AM
Administrator

Default The new Bill Buckner is here

Posted By: Gary B.

well, my father's no longer with us so i can't rightly ask him.

sorry if i upset you - i don't know what the big thing is, but that's ok - no point going on over a silly post i made, it's just not worth it - you act like i've been taxing the board somehow by asking questions that as far as i'm concerned, usually bring up intelligent, enlightening and fun conversations. i thought i was making some friends and adding to the board and sharing my interest in vintage cards like the rest.

so i was upset and made an angry post against the giants for folding. so i'm whining - sorry if you have a problem with that. i'm not perfect and i do get emotional about the team i've been following all year. if you or others can get over your team choking at the last second with just a shrug and we'll get em next year attitude, then maybe you're a better man than me. feel free to ignore my post if you don't like it, it's not my usual kind of post and it's really not a serious issue. i'm surprised my post lasted at all and wasn't removed. i just don't get what the big deal is.

peace always,
gary