View Single Post
Old 09-25-2023, 05:11 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Thank you for correcting, guys. I have both copies of Norton but it looks like my textual notes are from the original site. That dude did an amazing job going over the how and why when he was putting it together. Looks like my bookmarked link to it has been taken over by a Japanese language site and it's gone now. Shame.

Baker is like Bishop I guess; I cannot discern the difference in a scan without having in hand to examine the print dots. My eyes are !@#$'ed and I have glaucoma so that doesn't mean much, but I have only one of each and am at a loss as to how to proceed for my master set; I am building the master set but it's hard to know which ones to buy off eBay or similar to fill in my set when I just can't tell the difference, though I don't doubt at all the difference is real. Paying for 2 Bob Lilly's isn't the hardest part of this set apparently!

I need regular copies of
14 Jim Brown, 22 Don Fleming and 82 Bob Lilly

and Purple's of
13 Frank Ryan, 44 Deacon Jones, 56 Rosey Grier, 62 Mike Ditka, 78 Andy Cvercko, 82 Bob Lilly, 86 Bart Starr, 107 Jim Marshall, 126 Preston Carpenter, 131 Clendon Thomas

The good news is the stars are pretty cheap in 1963 for lower grade raw, and only Lilly really costs anything more than a lunch. It's not even his rookie!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 154442-3860779657.jpeg (36.4 KB, 114 views)