View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 01:56 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by T205 GB View Post
Your wrong IMO. The OP has been made aware of what happened and as per Al there is a check mailed correct? Just because the OP has not received his check yet he came here and started to state his case that had actually been settled already but was impatient and didn't make any more calls or anything. I don't care if Al or Jesus himself admitted fault. I 110% believe that the OP should be liable for what he posted about LOTG. Plus not a single one of us knows whether or not the person that got the cards has actually received it yet anyway. Come on guys stop splitting hairs here.

As far as me and the slander or liable.... well I JDGAF. I am not going to hold my opinion back for someones feelings. Anyone that has ever met me knows this. Some people are just to sensitive. The issue here is I am practicing my "1st amendment rights". Just like burning a flag in the streets is legal and blocking off a major highway is also apparently. Just ask BLM supporters and Millennials.
Slander and libel are easily and often confused. Slander and liable? Not so much.

I'm not an attorney so to those who are please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the truth is an absolute defense to either one.

Also, the OP didn't receive what he paid for and didn't even get his money back. "The check's in the mail" is not the same as being made whole by any definition that I'm aware of.