View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 01:33 PM
Bob Davies

Given the direction this thread has taken, I feel I have to say up front that the following comments are made tongue in cheek. Cynical and self deprecating humor is something I embrace and enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagerookies51 View Post
... however, if he’s as young as he says he is, I think he can learn from this and be a good fellow young member of the card collecting community down the road. I’d give him another chance
Perhaps he counts his age the same way some Domincan baseball players do when trying to land a professional contract. "Hey, that kid in the Little League World Series has a beard..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buythatcard View Post
… I would love to see a list of eBay buyers who have tried ripping off sellers so that I can block them. I would also love to see the same thing for sellers.
How about a list of eBay buyers who have 100% feedback and never renege on payment?
Wait, perhaps that may be too short a thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve B View Post
… He got in an argument with someone from the Netherlands who explicitly stated that anyone who was racist should be killed. And did so repeatedly. Like round up the racists and get rid of them all…
I think it's awful and hateful when people attach stereotypes to a group of individuals...