View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 08:15 AM
Administrator

Default Collectors Party At My House Saturday June 17th--All Are Invited

Posted By: JimCrandell

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the relatively short notice, but on Saturday June 17th I will be hosting a party for collectors/dealers/graders at my home in North-Central New Jersey. All are welcome.

The festivities will start around 2pm and go into the evening. I will provide food and drink. My card room will be open the entire time. You are welcome to bring bathing suits as I have a pool.

For those of you unfamiliar with my collection, I have a vintage colllection of some 210 graded sets encompassing 23,000 -plus cards. It is all sports 1887-1970. Pre-war cards include T204, 205, 206, Cracker Jacks, American Carammels, 33-34-35-38 Goudeys, Sport Kings, 39-41 Play Balls, Double Plays, S&S. Post war all major and many minor sets all sports. I also have 150-200 ungraded sets.

If you would like to come, Please e-mail me at jdc122@aol.com or just post on this thread and I will send you directions.

Several vintage collectors have indicated their attendance--I will also be inviting Dave Forman and his team of graders from SGC who attended the last party.

Hope you can make it.

Jim Crandell