View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 08:51 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmckee View Post
3rd party grading is very sad and so are the people that pay the premiums for it! I feel very sorry for all of you.
I understand your beef with SGC given your recent grading experience, but maybe you just don't know how to grade cards. I'm not trying to pick a fight with you Dan, but maybe you just don't have the eye for it. Some people don't and that's not a knock on you or them, it's just a fact.

I've heard you complain about their grading in several threads now, but looking at your own cards for sale it's pretty obvious that you miss things. Here's an example:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1909-T206-To...item56474c683b

In that listing, you claim that the card has "NO (captialized) creases!" I can see a crease on the bottom right side running horizontally through the "D" in Cobb's uniform. I can also see it on the back as well.

Again, not knocking you, but if you missed this crease then perhaps you missed others in you SGC submission? I can see that crease through my computer screen, so you should definitely see it with the card in hand. Don't feel sorry for me for grading cards. Feel sorry for yourself when somebody buys that card thinkintg it has no creases and negs you because it DOES.