View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 03:10 PM
Jeff G@rf!nkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcv123 View Post
I think the alternative if you are not happy adding the cost of shipping a single jersey to the price of that jersey is to just say you want to cancel the other transaction and buy nothing, not expect that he is going to refund what amounts to almost half of what you bought. I understand your perspective - I think the seller is trying to do/offer what he thinks is right/reasonable. If that doesn't work for you, I think the option more fair to you both is to just cancel both transactions.
I would have been happy with winning the 1 jersey had I been outbid on the other auctions. I always consider the cost of shipping as part of the purchase price. I tried for more than 1 jersey so as to save on shipping and in the process helped him realize greater prices on multiple items. You would think by that alone he would have been appreciative.

The bottom line on this whole thing is that it sucks to be the successful bidder on 2 items (which was my game plan), be issued a combined invoice, pay immediately and then be told that the seller screwed up and shipped my item to someone else.

Jeff

Last edited by ibuysportsephemera; 07-24-2018 at 03:10 PM.