View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 05:40 AM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

Getting out of the shower, news was on tv. Saw twin towers burning. Was shocked. Seemed to be a accident. Then the 2ed plane hit, and knew we were under attack. At the time i could see the skyline of the city from my back window.

That day i was going to work, opening a new restaurant that i managed in Queens. It was our grand opening. The drive to work was eerie. As no one on the road honked, every one let you in, not a normal new york commute. sitting in traffic i remember being stoped next to a cab driver and we just both looked at each other shaking our heads.

Empolyees and the few clients we had just sat at the bar watching the news. Didnt turn on the, restaurant music. Had a few friends come by, they stayed there all day.

Thought i couldn't be shocked anymore that morning, then the first tower collapsed.

Will never forget

Knew two people who didnt come home that day
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.

Last edited by EvilKing00; 09-12-2017 at 05:46 AM.