View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 01:29 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2drich2000 View Post
Joe, I don't think this is an issue, though I would say it is a little strange the way it works. From what I see it depends on if results are available for multiple sites. When I click N172, I get a small display for either Ebay or GSB. Sort of a sub menu. By clicking one of those I am directed to the appropriate auction site with results. If there is only one site with results such as with the T3, then just clicking on the set takes me right to the site.

dj
I expect there to be a few very minor tweaks in the future. It really does depend if folks on the board like and use the feature. If folks use the feature we will put more development into it (raw cards, Beckett etc...). If they don't then we might not. I do think it adds a bit of functionality to the forum and is a cool feature. As mentioned by dj here, if there are cards ONLY on one site, ebay or GSB, then you will be lead directly there. If there are cards from that series on both sites, then you will need to click where you want to go, after clicking the link. Also, we are aware of a bit of quirkiness in IE browsers and that will be worked on until it is close to perfect, regardless of if anyone uses it or not, it is imperative we get it working with IE, imo. Personally, I use Google Chrome for my browser (I don't own any Google stock, drats) and it sped up everything on my computer a ton when I installed it, and it's free. My 14 yr old told me about it approximately 1 week ago. I very highly recommend using it over IE.....It just speeds everything up. Thanks for the comments and keep them coming....