View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 07:14 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default thanks

Thanks for the heads up. As you can imagine it took a little bit of programming to set this up. We imagined there might be a very small kink, or two, we still need to work out even after we implemented it. Please continue to let us know of little bugs and we will take care of them. The content of links you see is based on what sellers put in their listings (unless there is a s/w glitch) so there could be some of those things that show up as errors, when they aren't really errors with our s/w. They are errors in data entry on the user's side. Thanks for the kind words too... regards

Woops, forgot to answer the question about grading companies. The reason there is only SGC and PSA listed is because we worked with a partner on this and that is the code that was written for this particular application. I would like to see BVG-BGS in there, but I think it might be a little while before we can get that done. I do think it will be done eventually though. We will consider others too, as well as raw cards, if they make sense and the links get used. regards

Last edited by Leon; 12-09-2010 at 12:19 PM. Reason: answer other question