View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 01:27 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
That all said the system shouldn't be manipulated to show prices if another member doesn't want them...if they don't want prices shown then you need to heed their wishes. That kind of goes within the rules of posting historical pricing or something that can negatively influence a sale. Rule technicalities don't work here. It is sort of like a Judge Judy court. Regardless of some laws, If it makes sense then she agrees and if not she doesn't. Technicalities almost never work in her courtroom. I love her.
Understood, but no one has stated they didnt want them showed on any of their postings in the past. Heck didnt even know it was an issue. Been going on for years. The first I learned of it is the one or 2 people on the thread who didnt even start the thread. They also pretty much said they just disagreed because it was me they have issue with not the subject matter.. Ill follow whatever you want its your forum. I think part of the reason nobody ever contacted me is they thought it was allowed until right now.

To date, nobody has ever emailed me to take a post off. You did say if another member doesnt want them. I can only assume they are fine with it if they not say otherwise. 'if they dont want prices shown you need to heed their wishes' Understood but noone has ever told me that. (perhaps because they thought it was allowed until now) There was nothing for me to heed....

However i really dont think i was going on a technicality. Quoting what they say? Thats not posting historical pricing which would be from another source or where it came from. The seller already offered posted pricing to the public. Again its your forum ill follow whatever you want, but in the beggining i just hit quote and not reply and wasnt trying to sneak anything. Thats why i defended myself here with a lot of support.

So in the future if a member (buyer or seller) posts for me to remove a quoted asking price, that is fine as i will now know the member wanted it removed . Also the people that i know that never want it quoted ill heed that as well which appears to be 2 or 3 people thus far. Anyone else can pm me etc if they want to keep their posted asking price a secret. Again i think this impacts about 1% of the b/s/t listings.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 09-25-2017 at 01:45 PM.