View Single Post
Old 03-01-2004, 06:27 PM
Administrator

Default Rose Company Postcards

Posted By: Joan Bush - Ottosmom

Hello, I am the seller, I can't help some things, like that the pictures are glued. I can't seem to help the fact that people cant' seem to contact me so I added my shop phone number to the auction. I know my phtography stinks, so I did manage to get some better images on for you guys to look at. I have never posted to a forum so I don't even know if this will work. I can tell you the 6 albums I purchased were the ammased collection of Mrs. John (Josephine) Edger, whose husband was the proprietor of The Russell House Hotel in Springfield, Mass.. The rest of this album was theatricaL stuff, Barnum and Bailey circus postcards, Buffalo Bill Wild West Show postcards, Billy Sunday Evangelist postcards, alot of hotels, and alot of common stuff. Normally I would never buy a Springfield or a Boston album, to many common cards, there was one of each uin the lot. the other 4 albums are small town New England, and alot of costal stuff. By the way I am a real person, thank you very much, Joan Bush - Ottosmom