View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 11:14 AM
Larry More.y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchillo View Post
What type of retaliation? I was under the impression sellers could no longer leave negative feedback for buyers.
The original seller, with a 2nd account, or his own account, becomes a buyer on my selling account with the intent to trade off any feedback.

As an example, with my buying account I won a partial set for a lower than expected price. The seller "claims" he sent it, but after 3 weeks was only able to produce excuses and no tracking. I opened a case to recoup my money back and within minutes, this seller makes a small purchase on my selling account. He likely recognized the shipping address I provided for my purchase as an address he had previously received items from.

To me it appeared that for the first time in 7 years of using a second account to buy, a seller had associated my two accounts and purchased an item from my selling account with the intent of exchanging bad feedback if needed....to me, he realized that I was not likely to leave him positive feedback for not sending the item and held my ability to leave honest feedback hostage with his purchase.

He's obviously on my blocked bidders list now, and no, his ID is not assclown7.

Last edited by savedfrommyspokes; 11-03-2017 at 11:15 AM.