View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 10:37 AM
Administrator

Default 5th Annual Net54 National Dinner - RSVP

Posted By: leon

Okee dokee....It's that time again to start getting excited about the upcoming National in Cleveland. This will be the 5th year there has been a Net54 Dinner at the National. The first few years it was a bunch of us getting together and taking a last minute consensus on where to go to have dinner and shoot the breeze. It has gotten bigger and better each year and this year should be no different. It will be held on the Thursday of the National, 08/02/07, at the Airport Sheraton Hotel. It will start at about 6pm....and end when we get kicked out of our reserved room (somewhere around 11pm-12am)... Ending time depends on how long we can coerce the wait staff to let us hoot and holler. It will be very informal, catered with beef and chicken fajita bar and this time there will be side dishes...what a concept !! There will be an attended, open bar too.....with soft drinks and bottled water for those so inclined. Significant others and children are welcome but there will be much alcohol served so please keep that in mind. It has always been ok, as far at that goes, and there has never been an issue. Please RSVP in this thread as to how many will be coming, yourself included, as that will tell me how many to tell the catering folks to cook for. One way or another it will be 100% sponsored so the cost will be zilch....If you are a lurker, or a more private person, you can email me privately to RSVP. This year I am going to try to have little hand written name tags for everyone. I will hand them out at the dinner and will appreciate it if everyone will wear one. That way I don't have to guess at your name even after you have told me 3 times. Until a year or two ago I was still introducing myself to Scott Brockelman and had already been setting up with him at the National for a few years. It will be a little sticky name tag so I hope no one will freak out about them. If you come to the dinner you won't be able to remain anonymous ......So without further ado please RSVP .....I greatly look forward to meeting those I have never met and mingling with others I already know....I am sure it will be a blast...