View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 03:34 PM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default my stuff bought and paid for and mine to do as I please .

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oya311 View Post
sad to see that the ebay seller and the name of the original poster are one and the same...
Hi all I guess I am that villain and original poster and the ebay seller
thanks for the replies, I have been buying and selling Baseball Related items
for over 30 years spent in access over $100,000, I also have a large collection of baseball tickets that I will probably never sell. As I acquire these collections from various places,
I decide what I will keep for my own personal collection , what I will trade or sell , I then spend more money in the hobby to acquire more stuff ,rinse and repeat , I am retired I love collecting vintage baseball related items . But I am not a hoarder , and feel its ok to sell off or trade "MY" items as I see fit.
FYI I had a very substantial offer to sell the entire booklet , where I could have made a nice profit , but that would mean not owning any of the tickets so I turned it down.

Many people new to the Hobby of ticket collecting may never have an opportunity to own one of these 1912 Highlander tickets ever at a nominal price .
based on how quick they sold and i the fact I have many repeat buyers
i am making a lot of people happy .
I understand on this board when you post something ,its subject for discussion and for members to voice their opinions
good bad or ugly , but it was my choice to break up booklet so I could keep some tickets , and offer others for sale or trade.
is that so terrible ,