View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 09:02 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportscardpete View Post
They could be friends though.
So what if they are? You can't be friends with anybody on the message boards? They're not accused of being friends. They're accused of being the same person, which I really don't believe they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxman View Post
While they were members of the PSA board they frequently posted in the same thread about cards they had bought.
So what? What's wrong with frequently posting in the same thread about cards we buy? We do it all the time in the monthly pick-up threads. Does that mean we are all alts? What proof do you have other than they post in the same thread?

Sorry, Leon, but I don’t understand how your idea of scanning the drivers licenses will prove anything. Let’s just say for a minute that you are right and they are one in the same. Let’s also say that Joey produces the proof that you are asking for, but Sam1952 can’t. Are you going to let Joey back on the board and not Sam1952? If they really are one in the same and you let the one who complied back on the board and not the other, then what did you really resolve?

In other words, you banned them because you thought they were one in the same. If they really are one in the same and you let one on and not the other, what have you accomplished? The only way your idea would work is if they both complied or if they both ignored you. Then you could either reinstate both or leave both banned. I just fail to see how your idea works.

You guys are being ridiculous! Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to excuse Joey's behavior and the fact that he stiffed Dan (and others). IMO, he should be banned for that alone. However, to accuse two people of being one in the same w/o any proof is pretty irresponsible.