View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 07:20 AM
L@rry T1p+0n

It sounds pretty great to me! I heard to get max performance and sound, I may need to add a subwoofer? It looks like this is set up to add a subwoofer if I want as there is a SUB OUT plug on the back of the powered speaker. But I really have no plans to add a subwoofer I am quite happy how it sounds.
I need to sit down and play with the included remote control as I can't seem to get it to work. Also I don't see "KLIPSCH" in my iPhone as a source to play through my new set up using bluetooth as I think was advertised. But I haven't really sat down to figure this all out as I have been to busy playing my records lol!
The only real problem I had was the turntable is turned by this exposed rubber band, and when changing records I knocked it off a few times. Not a real problem to put it back on, and I'm getting better at changing records without knocking off the rubber band.

I heard the record companies are re-releasing albums but I also hard they they are rushing some of these out and the quality is not as good as the originals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedw9 View Post
Looks good! How does it sound to you?
Yesterday I went to my local record shop for Record Store Day and picked up the just released Queen We Are the Champions/We Will Rock You 12” single.