View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 11:37 AM
P@trick R.omolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bpm0014 View Post
OK, I'll post mine. Used to collect cards when I was younger in the late 80's. My last name is Mullen. At that time I bought a T206 Mullen portrait for about $20 and a Tinker, Evers, Chance for about $25 each (the same missing red Tinker in my avatar). Fast forward to 2007 when I happened to go thru some old things and I found these 4 cards. I was just getting started with playing poker and I told myself that it would be a fun project to try and put the set together. Fast forward to today and I'm at 506. My set consists of some rare backs (Lenox), 2 signed (both Larry Doyle), a scrap (Lucky Wright), a blank back, a card with a ton of extra color that bled all over the card, and a Harry Davis Phila. Amep (instead of Phila. Amer.). My set (and my overall collection) has solely been built with poker and sports betting winnings. Although I'm up a good amount overall, it hasn't been all smooth sailing (as I've had to sell 2 green Cobb's, a signed Larry Doyle, a Lenox, and a couple others hahaha).
Brendan,

Since we last talked about the Davis "AMEP" I've seen several new ones.
Previously all of them were PD150's but recently I've seen a couple of SC150/649's.
Daves AMEP SC 150-649 - Copy - Copy.jpg
These are all PD150's
img244.jpg
PD 150 A - Copy.jpg
PD150 B - Copy.jpg
PD150 C - Copy.jpg