View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potomac Yank View Post

I don't buy the above statement.

If you didn't enjoy them, you wouldn't have bought them.

After the sale, there's no reason whatsoever for you to stick around the board.

That is unless you have allowed some meatballs to get the best of you, just when you were so close to having a complete t206 back set?

Lots of luck, and again I say, I hope you don't regret the sell off.

Joe

I did enjoy them....putting the complete 15 card basic backs set together was one of the most fun things I have ever done. When I bought the above mentioned Drum in Rosemont, I was stuck in a traffic jam for 90 minutes going home. I literally got a headache because I couldnt stop smiling!!! In fact, although I have already sold off the majority of my cards in the past 48 hours, a big part of me wants to just put this card away and forget about it. The one sure thing I know about myself is that my interest in things is very cyclical. So if I ever DO want to get back into the hobby, I'd at least have one heckuva start!!! I actually may do this if the card doesnt sell by Saturday. Thats my 35th birthday, and its hard to imagine a better gift to myself than this card. If someone does snag it before then, im certain they will get alot of enjoyment out of owning it. And im young enough to be able to easily get back into the hobby from square 1 anyway. Took me just 4 months to complete the 1st goal I set for myself. Might take 4-6 months to repeat if I find the interest in doing so again.